We started this label and the site primarily as a vehicle to promote our music, but it has evolved into a project to take advantage of the new channels for the distribution of music to listeners. We want to help all musicians of all genres who have "something to say" to make their music available to the public. If you're serious about your music, but don't take yourself too seriously, contact us about joining the PopFree label.
Here's what PopFree can offer you:
- 24X24 digital recording studio (Mackie HDR2496) with some nice outboard gear
- post production and mastering
- cd production and manufacturing, artwork design
- cd sales on the site and on Amazon.com
- digital download distribution on Amazon, Itunes, Emusic, Rhapsody, and global portals in Europe and Asia
- ASCAP registered label and publishing entity
- mechanical and digital licensing for covers not in the public domain
- straight-ahead deal - no hidden costs, no exclusives (unless you want us to be), no bull.
- it's all here - now let's make some records!